Desolder Wick is a pre-fluxed copper pigtail that is utilized to remove solder, which allows parts to be replaced as well as excess solder (e.g. connecting) to be removed. The welding torch is applied to the wick as it remains on the solder joint, and likewise when both are brought up to the solder’s melting point, the flux is turned on and likewise, via capillary task from the knotted design, the solder is created the wick. Desolder Wick has really been crucial at PCB spruce up, deal with and likewise prototyping terminals for over 30-years.
Outstanding quality Desolder Wick.
Unique no clean change.
Pure oxygen free of charge copper cable.
Provided In Fixed Dissipative Bobbins For Static Sensitive Settings, As Well As Also In 2 Various Change Kinds Along With Unfluxed:
- No-Clean Desolder Wick – coated with exclusive adjustment that simply leaves a small clear down payment, which does not develop dendritic growth, rust, as well as various other solution issues. Cleaning up after using Techspray No-Clean wick is optional.
- Pro-Wick desoldering wick – coated with a fast activating rosin flux for lightning fast solder removal.
- Unfluxed desoldering pigtail – ideal for consumers that use a liquid change, or are called for to keep the identical change throughout board assembly as well as remodel.
- Desolder Wick is composed of copper strings knit with each other. Adjustment is typically added to help the solder blood circulation from where it is not anticipated to be (the jumper) to the wick. Consequently, solder wicks are sometimes called Desolder Wick. Yes, you actually can solder anything, as well as solder wick is a big part of the procedure.
- We attempted a great deal of more economical Desolder Wick before finding this provider. This is a much less expensive variation of the wick we utilize. We may start utilizing it as a matter of fact. It works fantastic as well as the cost is amazing.